The Biological Separations & Mass Spectrometry group has exciting career opportunities in omics measurement technology development and biological application research. You can learn more about our research at the following web pages:
- Proteomics Research for Integrative Biology
- Biological and Environmental Research
- Center for Systems Biology of EnteroPathogens
- Systems Biology at PNNL
- Biological MS Data and Software Distribution Center
If you're interested in joining this exciting research team we have opportunities for a number of positions including:
- Staff Scientists
- Post-Doctorial Researchers
- Internships (includes: High School, Undergraduate or Graduate)
- Visiting Scientists
- Summer Appointments
Job Title: Post Doctorate RA - Quantitative Proteomics
Overview: This postdoctoral position on quantitative proteomics focuses on the development of and application of targeted protein quantification techniques for studying specific cellular pathways at the molecular level and for verification of protein candidate biomarkers for diagnosis, prognosis, and therapeutics from cells, tissues, and biofluids.
Job Title: Post Doctorate RA - Bioinformatics
Overview: This postdoctoral position, for the computational development of algorithms for proteomics, is at the cutting edge of computational sciences and biological problems with huge potential impact on human health and the environment.
Job Title: Post Bachelors RA - Software Engineer
Overview: This post-bachelors position will entail develop of a software suite for mass spectrometry based proteomics. Two example projects are: synthetic communities for biofuel research, and cancer proteomics.
Information on Careers at PNNL
- Students & Graduate Opportunities at PNNL
- Compensation & Benefits at PNNL
- Diversity & Accessibility at PNNL
- Battelle Opportunities
For more information on opportunities in BS&MS please contact: